Stay in control of your Telenor account on the go with the free Mitt Telenor app. With the app’s easy-to-use features, Telenor customers can manage data at home and abroad, as well as keeping track of spending and bills.
- All your Telenor mobile services in one place
- Easy access to top up extra data at home and abroad
- Bill breakdowns for each of the accounts you manage
- Pay your invoice
- Postpone payment
- Add or upgrade your subscription(s)
- Locate the nearest Telenorbutikk
- Top up your Pay as you go with Vipps
- Contact customer service
- Add or remove services
- Notifications to let you know when you’re running low on data
- SIM and Mobil services readily available (order SIM, activate/deactivate SIM, access PUK)
- SWAP contract information
- Get Virus scan
Nice to know!
You must be a Telenor customer to use the app. If you’re new to Telenor, or recently upgraded your subscription, your account information won’t be available until after your first bill. The Telenor app is free, but any data you use to access the Wi-Fi finder or other functions will be taken from your monthly allowance. Account information isn’t available for business customers.
Why do we ask for access to your location?
To provide correct rates and additional services when you are abroad. You can also get relevant offers based on your location (for example an event or in a store). Your location also helps you find a Telenor shop near you.
You can easily switch this function off/on under the position section found under "settings" on your device.
Mitt Telenor is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-21. The program can be installed on Android.
Mitt Telenor (version 4.2.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.